Submit Your Event
1. The Website is provided solely for informational purposes and should not be used as a basis for any investment or other purpose.
2. The Terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “AIR NFT” refer to the Webiste’s operators or to anyone on their behalf. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website, contributing content on the Website or acting in any other way in connection with the Website.
3. The Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any and all these Terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Terms”). By accessing or using the Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
4.We recommend that you check these Terms on a regular basis to see if they’ve been updated. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms.
5. The Website allows users to submit and post comments and content in various places (“Content“). You assume sole responsibility for your Content and for the consequences of posting it.
6.Content submitted by users does not reflect the views of the Website. Publishing Content does not warrant its validity, reliability, accuracy, legality or it being up-to-date.
7. Any content and information on the Website of any kind (including, but not limited to, data, text, photos, graphics, video, etc.) is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, re-sell or make any other use except private reading. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Diminish or infringe proprietary rights of us or others, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks;
- Add any Content creating a risk to a person’s safety, privacy, security or health;
- Add any Content identifying other persons without obtaining their consent to the disclosure of their personally identifiable information, or pertaining to minors and identifying them, their personal information or their address and contact information;
- Add any Content that is that is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
- Add any Content that is characterized by, or that encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economical class;
- Add any Content that is that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or gives rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- Add any Content that is that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;
- Add any Content that is containing promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Add any Content that is containing viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Add any Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us.